Advertise With MAINE SPORTS NETWORK!

Looking to advertise with MESN? Click here

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

HADLOCK HEADLINES - WIN A PAIR OF SEA DOGS TICKETS TO TONIGHTS GAME


4PM UPDATE - Weather is not looking promising right now. Weather Channel Radar is showing little activity, but the rain is coming down. We are going to extent the contest 1/2 hour to see what the team may decide. In case this gets called, we will see what the reschedule date is and come up with a solution.

Tonight is 96.3 The Big Jab Night at Hadlock Field. Shoe and Joe will be in the building and rumor has it they are throwing out the 1st pitch. They won't be the only superstars at Hadlock tonight, as Red Sox outfielder Mike Cameron will be rehabbing with the Sea Dogs, as well.

I have have 2 pairs of tickets to give away so here is how we are going to do it. 1 pair will go to an existing follower of @JeffCMSB on Twitter and the 2nd will go to a new follower. Why only me? Well, I am at the park and I have the tickets in my hand!

Follow These Steps, Winners will be notfied by Twitter Direct message by 4 PM.

1.If you aren't already a @JeffCMSB follower on Twitter, do so. Then...
2.Send a direct message or a reply and tell me what 2 Sea Dogs (other than Jacoby Ellsbury) I Twitpic'd during last night's game.

I will randomly select 1 winner from my current followers and 1 winner from new followers. 2 pairs of tickets to tonight's game at Hadlock, where the Portland Sea Dogs will take on the New Britain Rock Cats.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am surprised Joe agreed to go. Figured he would only do it if Reading was playing. Cannot wait for him to take his leave of absence, and I hope they lock the door when he tries to come back. I bet Philadelphia has sports talk radio, maybe he could work there? At least people there will give a damn about what he's talking about.

Post a Comment

MESN Search